Thursday, December 7, 2006

Whispers Sweet...

When the wind blows along that rusty old path,
you can hear its whispers ever so sweet

When the skies grow cold and bring about fear,
you can still faintly hear the calming whispers ever so sweet

When hopes are down and all seems gone,
you can grasp the strings of whispers ever so sweet

When days go by without meaning,
you can find answers in the whispers ever so sweet

When the fog settles and winter approaches,
you can wrap yourself in whispers ever so sweet

When sweet goes to bitter,
there will always be bitter sweet whispers...

2 comments:

Aaron Lozier said...

I like this. I like the metaphor you use, "you can grasp the strings of whispers ever so sweet".

b. said...

wow. you're an excellent writer as well my dear. thanks for stopping by my blog- muchly appreciated. I love the idea of Whispers Sweet. keep up the good work. and thank you for your encouragement. I hope in all honestly that someday, the same will happen for you!

your friend, Baie.