Thursday, December 21, 2006

Exquisitely Perfect

Catch a butterfly,
put it in your palm.
Carefully now,
don't hurt those precious wings.
Oh! Shh,
don't squeal too loudly,
you wouldn't want to damage those dainty ears.
Aww look,
it's wings are so Beautiful.
I will call it Gorgeous.
Gorgeous the Butterfly.
Doesn't it sound enchanting?
How I would love to fly as it does.
Up up up in the sky.
Higher then any man could jump.
(But not as high as the clouds,
they sore ever so high)
I will keep you waiting no longer, Gorgeous.
Fly now, fly like the Wind.

3 comments:

Alyssa. said...

keep spreading those Gorgeous wings, girl.. cuz you're going places. :)

i shall miss you over the holidays. but i'll think of you often! and it won't be that long before i see you again. take care.

and keep up the Volumptuous work. ;)
ohhh how i love you. <3 <3 <3

whispers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whispers said...

Thanks, I spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly... I already miss you, and by Golly, you and Bailey better get to meet.
I Love I Love I Love you.