Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Feeble Minded Companion

Me and Gloria were doing school one day, and I randomly wrote down some lines, and then she wrote some too, and eventually it formed into this, a masterpiece. We just wrote it for the heck of it, so enjoy!


Companionship


The sun comes up.
"Quackadoodledoo!!"
Shouted the duck to his feeble minded companion,
Scum, the scumbag.
"I say!" retorted Scum, "Quite rude, quite rude! Have you no manners?"
With that he strutted off, perfectly happy to be feeble minded.
But it wasn't long before he came across a wounded,- and badly bleeding-,
duck that he recognized as none other then his quite rude companion.
"What have you gotten yourself into now Crackhead?"
Although Scum tried to sound uncaring he couldn't quite keep his concern from showing.
"I-I only tried to make those jerks stop saying rude things about you"
And with that Scum burst out crying, as he mourned the death of his quite rude but beloved companion.

The moral of this story is: Embrace every opportunity that allows you to push
aside your pride and say what you've always wanted to.


"I Love You, my dearly beloved companion."

No comments: