Friday, December 22, 2006

James Norrington; Troublesome Indeed.

I waltzed down that furry old street.
"Oh look, the Baker closed his shop."
Continuing on I noticed that the street was barenaked.
Not a single soul in sight!
"Oh no, what could be the cause of this?"
Twas then that I chanced upon a crumpled piece of paper.
I thought it odd and opened it up.
"Counselor James Norrington will ride through these streets on the noon of St. Mary's Day."
No wonder the streets are empty;
they all quake in their shoes behind closed doors!
*Clip-Clop-Clip-Clop*
"Good graciousness, here they are now!"
*Stumble, slip, tumble, clip*
"To late now, hide behind a barrel!"
No barrels, it was just my luck.
"A potato sack, just what I need!"
"Bum Joe, you already seized this hiding place?"
*Hop, Sprint, Scramble*
"There we go, a hole!"
"Billy Bob, why must you always be the first?"
*Run, Run, Run*
"A rope, I'll climb it and escape there sight."
*Snap, Tumble*
"My bum, oh how it wails at me in fury."
*Tip-Toe, Ease Along*
"Maybe if I hide behind this door..."
"Blemmy Cook, I oughta strangle you."
*Sniffle*
Now I will perish under the hooves of his horses."
*Glance Backwards*
"Oh, Uhh..."
*Sigh*
"They've already come and gone."
"Ohoho, the sillyness of me."

1 comment:

whispers said...

The whole story/telling is from the girls point of view, she is the only one that ever talks. Sometimes when she says stuff but it doesn't have quotations that means she is talking to herself.