Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Letter (from the bottom of my heart)

Dear you,

Oh, my my.
Iloveyou so...
I have fallen into the annoying pit of despair lately.
And it annoys me to no end.
I am becoming that which I loath.
A Self pitier.
Yes, it's quite pathetic.
Wanna know why...?
I honestly don't even know...

How has your day been? (tell me truthfully, now)
I hope it has been wonderfully excellent.
I seen him the other day.
Did you know?
And he seemed odded out by me.
Which then odded me out...

I must go now.
The un-wonderful and hideous task of school is needing to be finished.
Remember, I love you!

Me.

P.S. The day soon approaches... when the A's will once again be squared...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont feel sorry for yourself
Be yourself - good and bad

whispers said...

Haha... thanks,
I'll do that:)

Alyssa. said...

i'm late, i'm late;
i'm terribly late!

but it's coming. (L)
it's almost done.
check JSD.... tomorrow! tomorrow!

maybe? ohhh i hope.

xoxoxoxx.