Sunday, January 28, 2007

A morning wasted and a night forgotten
A supper unfinished and a movie returned before viewing
This is the way of the Prattles
Everything is opposite
but to them it makes complete sense
This is the way they see it:
Why not waste a morning?
Why remember the night?
Why finish supper?
And why watch the pointless movie?
No matter what,
Everyone is left pondering how their night would have turned out
if they had have done things differently
Or did any of that even make sense?

5 comments:

Jingo said...

perhaps you watch that pointless movie, because you can later tell your friends how awful it was. I know I do.

whispers said...

There's a movie called "The Prattlees"?
I had no idea!
Haha....
Although I do think I would enjoy it.

whispers said...

I mean: "The Prattles"

Anonymous said...

I like the Pratlees - it sounds like a fun film! R U really as cute as your piccy?

whispers said...

I Wish I was that cute.
But I have the personality:)
(Of a six year old, that is)
But I'm not challenged or anything...